Newark Injury Attorneys
At Feintuch, Porwich & Feintuch, our clients appreciate the broad range of legal services our Jersey City personal injury lawyers provide. Most of our work comes from serving existing clients in new ways, or through referrals from satisfied clients.
Clients who initially come to us for a divorce may later return to our offices to revise their wills. Our business formation clients often later retain our firm for the drafting of contracts, review of leases and employment law matters. Because we have experience across a broad range of practice areas, clients often return to our firm for legal services throughout their lifetimes.
For experienced legal advice you can rely on, contact an attorney at our law firm today. The initial consultation is free of charge.
Our Practice Areas
Our lawyers provide skilled representation in many areas of the law.
- Our family law attorneys represent clients facing divorce, handling all affiliated matters, such as child custody and support, as well as property division.
- In our real estate practice, our attorneys represent people and companies in both residential and commercial real estate transactions. We also address all types of landlord tenant disputes, helping our clients obtain fair and just resolutions to these matters.
- Our criminal defense lawyers represent people who have been charged with drug crimes or drunk driving, and defend people who have charged with other traffic violations in municipal court.
- To serve the needs of businesspeople, we represent clients in a wide range of business matters. We help new businesses with the formation process, and we handle transactional matters for all businesses. Our attorneys address employment and labor law concerns, and represent employees with workers' compensation claims.
- As personal injury lawyers, we protect the rights and interests of injured people. From construction accidents to premises liability claims, we have the experience to get the results our clients need.
- Our estate planning attorneys craft personalized estate plans, incorporating wills and trusts, to help our clients prepare for the future.
In all areas of our practice, we first attempt to resolve disputes amicably to save the client the time and expense of a trial. When a dispute cannot be resolved outside of the courtroom, you can rely on our experienced attorneys to protect your interests and pursue a positive resolution to your case. For any of your legal concerns, please contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Free Initial Consultation ▪ Credit Cards Accepted ▪ Se Habla Español